Who doesn’t like Linkin Park? It is one of the best bands the world has ever seen, and their intangible music stirs hearts and souls. Their lyrics make sense, their music rocks, and their voices are heavenly. This deadly combo is what attracts people back again and again.
Here are some of my favourite LP songs with a few powerful lyrics:
- Numb – I’ve become so numb/ I can’t feel you there / I’ve become so tired / So much more aware / I’m becoming this / All I want to do / Is be more like me / And be less like you
- New Divide – So give me reason / To prove me wrong / To wash this memory clean / Let the floods cross / The distance in your eyes / Across this new divide
- In The End – I tried so hard / And got so far / Butt in the end / It doesn’t even matter / I had to fall / To lose it all / But in the end / It doesn’t even matter
- Iridescent – Do you feel cold / And lost in desperation / You build up hope / But failure’s all you’ve known / Remember all the sadness and frustration / Then let it go / Let it go
- Papercut – It’s like I’m paranoid lookin’ over my back / It’s like a whirlwind inside of my head / It’s like I can’t stop what I’m hearing within / It’s like the face inside is right beneath my skin
Have fun listening!