The incredibly awesome Mara Eastern nominated me to spread love. Strange, considering that I’m all in for bitterness and fights. But this challenge sounded sweet, so I took it up. Here are the rules:
- Write ten four word sentences about what love means to you.
- Share your favourite quote on love.
- Nominate ten other bloggers for the same.
And here are my words of love. Please do note that these are my opinions and are not applicable to everyone. And yeah, I contradict myself here and there.
1. True love transcends all. (Sorry, clichéd…)
2. Love is not jealous.
3. True love never ends,
4. Love is the truth.
5. Puppy love is blind.
6. Love is an eye-opener. (Is this even ALLOWED???)
7. Love is no game.
8. Love is hard work.
9. Love is usually unkind.
10. Love changes your perspective.
And my ALL-TIME favourite quote:
Love is no game! It is no flowery softness! It is hard work- A quest that never ends. It demands everything from you- especially the truth. Only then does it yield results.
– Cupid, from The House of Hades by Rick Riordan
This quote always holds good with me.
I’ve nominated only five bloggers. Whoever is willing to take up this challenge can just ping me and attempt it. Come on, don’t be shy, I’m not offended with constant pingbacks! (Actually, I like it).
Would you like to spread love too?