Today’s prompt are the top ten books from my childhood that I’d love to revisit. Thankfully, I’ve many such books that have left a lasting impression on me.
10. The Three Musketeers by Alexander Dumas – Though it is considered a pretty boyish book, I loved it.
9. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott – A simple story of the trials and tribulations of four sisters, this series had me crying and laughing in turns.
8. Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan – This book was a huge part of my middle-school days, and I’d love to read it again.
7. Evil Under The Sun by Agatha Christie – This is the first Christie I ever read, and had me completely enthralled by Hercule Poirot.
6. Thomasina by Paul Gallico – Absolutely magical story of a cat with three lives.
5. Anne of Green Gables by Lucy Maud Montgomery – Classic. That one word describes everything about this series.
4. A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett – I started believing in Magic only when I read this book. Must read for everyone!
3. Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling – Who doesn’t like this series? An integral part of everyone’s childhood!
2. The Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan – This series is racy, pacy, thrilling, chilling, and whatever other adjectives you’d use to describe a YA book.
1. The Magic Faraway Tree by Enid Blyton – The magical feeling this series gives is unmatched by anything else I’ve read so far!