Today’s prompt wants us to list ten books in our never-ending TBR list. I had the Hunger Games trilogy in it for over a year, but now that I’ve read it, I feel a bit…empty.
Anyway, here are the books:
10. War Horse by Michael Morpurgo – I’m a sucker for animal stories, and I read Morpurgo’s short story, The Best Christmas Present In The World. I was an immediate fan.
9. My Left Foot by Christy Brown – An autobiography of a man with cerebral palsy. I read an excerpt once. I was moved to tears. Definitely a must read.
8. Mrityunjaya by Shivaji Sawant – I don’t know Marathi, so I need a translation. But anything about Karna deserves reading.
7. The Tenant At Wildfell Hall by Anne Bronte – The plot intrigued me, so why not? No problem in taking risks!
6. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte – Classical reading is important, I guess.
5. Goddess Of Spring by P.C. Cast – Waiting for the day I’ll turn eighteen…
4. The Fault In Our Stars by John Green – Not in my stars to read this book, I guess. Waiting…
3. Ponniyin Selvan Series by Kalki – My mom has been bugging me to read this ‘historical romance’ from as long as I can remember. Since it’s in Tamil, I’ll need a translated version, which, thankfully, is available.
2. Artemis Fowl Series by Eoin Colfer – I read the first book when I was too young to understand it, so back it goes into TBR.
1. Divergent Series by Veronica Roth – I have bought it (finally), so I guess in a few days, it will no longer be in my TBR list. I am so excited!!!
Have you read any of these books? What do you think about them? What are the books in your TBR list?