- Shrug your shoulders.
- Say that you were wrong for expecting too much, and that you realize it.
- Say that it is not such a big deal.
- Go to the bathroom/bedroom, whichever is nearest.
- Cry your heart out. SILENTLY.
- Wash your face, and think of something really funny that is bound to make you smile.
8. Come outside, and smile again as if nothing happened. If unconscious tears seep out, you are having dust/pollen allergy.
9. Drink a hot beverage to calm your nerves. I’d recommend tea.
10. Never expect anything again. Atleast try not to.