It’s been a while since I saw you guys, and man, haven’t you guys changed! So have I, and thankfully, it’s all been upward!
My class got shuffled, and I have just met the best people on Earth. Meet the YOLO group, consisting of my new found friends-siblings-rivals-jerks Moonisah, Sanjana, Amith and Vineet! Easily the most rocking humans I know. So you guys may blame (or maybe love) them for keeping me away from this blog for so long!
I’ve become such a positive, confident, secure and happy person that I’m not even able to recognize myself anymore! As some of my old readers know, I’ve been (*ahem*) a “little” bitchy. Now, I’m filled with love which I’m ready to share. Anybody down in the dumps? Post below, and I’ll see whether I can cheer you up! 🙂 🙂 🙂
See ya all soon!
P.S. – To all those who read my blog (and my friends):
Very creatively designed badge.
First of all, I’d like to thank Holly @ Nut Free Nerd for nominating me for this wonderful award.
- Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs
- Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you (very important)
- Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers
- Pass these rules on to them
And the nominees are:
And here are five random facts about myself:
- I think that Linkin Park is the best band ever. Most of my poems are inspired by their powerful lyrics and music. Admit it, they have empathised with how you feel at least once in your life. And Chester Bennington is the best singer/screamer ever!
AB de Villiers
2. AB de Villiers of South Africa is my favourite cricketer. He is one of the best batsmen the world has ever seen, and a man of his grace, calibre, skill, and humility will be never seen again.
3. I am an optimistic loser and a pessimistic winner. Everybody who knows me have sooner or later realized this. So steer clear off my blog if I announce I’ve won something (including this award). Or suffer through a week of posts dripping with despair and negativity.
4. I’m an animal person. I bond with cats and dogs bond with me. I just love animals, because they are the only creatures in this whole world who love you for what you are, and not for your financial status, or intelligence, or something like that.
5. I love superhero films! From The Avengers to The X-Men Series, I’ve made it my goal to watch and analyse every single superhero possible. I’m more of a Marvel person than of DC, but I really love Batman. My personal favourites are Ironman (thanks to Robert Downey Jr.’s Tony Stark) and Wolverine.
You pushed me,
Into the deepest abyss of my mind,
Filled with dark, shapeless, nameless, fears,
Black as the endless night,
And without its moon and stars.
You enjoyed my torment,
My pain and suffering,
While trying to conceal,
Your own fears,
Haunted by the truth of my words.
Alas, you forgot,
That day follows night.
That somehow, somewhere,
I’ll live to see orange staining the sky,
With the cool breeze wafting across my face.
With the birds twittering,
With all the peace and calm,
That follows sunrise,
I’ll somehow find a way,
To smile at the world again.
Because one day,
You’ll be the one,
Staring at the pitch black
Of your dark heart,
Regretting the wrong you’ve done to me.
Another thanks goes to Mara Eastern’s Poetry 101 Rehab for this awesome prompt.